Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No Embellishments!



I participated in Virtual Scrapbook Night on SCS the other afternoon. This challenge was to make a page using paper, ink and stamps-no embellishments! This was a tough one because I love embellishments. I used my punches to create the flowers from patterned paper and stamped a stamp from my Priceless set along the top. I did alot of layering and used pop dots as well. Then I doodled around the photos with my white gel pen and around the page with my SU marker. I used my SU corner punch and placed them on each corner of the page and on the photos as well. I am acually very happy with this page and I am glad it forced me to use my own creativity to embelish my page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty page! I love the flowers.

Darcy said...

wow! you have been good about posting on here! Loving all your pages! you go girl! miss you!