Sunday, October 7, 2007

New cards





This card was inspired by a sketch I got from Lauren Meaders blog. I visit her blog at least once a day! Her stuff is so awesome! I used Wild Wasabi textured paper as the base and patterned Christmas paper that I found in Michaels. I stamped the snowflakes with white craft ink and used my SU! makers to color the gift stamp so it would be two different colors. The sentement is stamped in Real Red ink. It was a simple card to put together but I think it turned out pretty good:)




This is another Christmas card I made using Wild Wasabi. I am really lovin' this color! I just got the "Season of Joy" set out of the holiday mini and so far I LOVE it! I used the bigest stamp with the writing on it as a background. It was easy to line up and I love the way it came out. I stamped the flower in Real Red, cut it out and mounted it on a real red scallop circle. I punched holes in the scallop circle and mounted that onto a Wild Wasabi scallop circle. I kind of like scallop circles...can you tell? hehe I added a brad and a little ribbon and that was it. So that's it for today:) I have a couple cards I will be posting tomorrow so come check them out!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards! I check out Laurens blog as well..hehehe